Stuff You Won't Find in the History Books
Zionism - The Hidden Tyranny
by Benjamin Freedman
He broke with organised Jewry at the end of World War II, 1945. At least 2.5 million dollars was spent by Mr. Friedman to educate people about what he himself called "The Talmudic Tyranny", the stronghold of which, according to him, was - and is - the United States of America.|
I have not done exhaustive research on all the items covered in this historical speech, but from what I have done, it appears all of Mr. Freedman's claims are independently verifiable. If true, the entire world needs to readjust its perception of Israel and the Jews, including not only the parts they played in two World Wars but also the pervasiveness of the Jewish lobby today.
This paper is a Series of New York Times articles written between 1946 and 1965, and combined here.
This is a .pdf file of 40 pages, and 172 Kb in size. To download the file, Click Here.
Benjamin Freedman and the "Dynamic Silence"
Traces of Freedman: New York Times Articles 146 - 1965
1. Seven Masters of Deception
2. Controlling Policies of Mass Media
3. President Wilson Blackmailed
4. Justice Brandeis - The Payoff
5. Lloyd George - A Zionist Tool
6. Edward M. House - Conspirator
7. Selecting America's Ally in WWI
8. Promoting Germans Victory and Stabbing Them in the Back
9. Worldwide Zionist Boycott against Nazi Germany
10. Franklin D. Roosevelt Manipulated
11. US Secretary of Defense Makes Startling Revelation
12. Conspirators Provoke Pearl Harbor Incident
13. A Pressured Eisenhower and Resolution 117
14. Eisenhower Fulfills the Zionist Demands in Middle East
15. John F. Kennedy Pledges Zionists
16. John F. Kennedy Enlightened on Palestine Question
17. Neville Chamberlain and Ambassador Kennedy Sr.
18. Lyndon B. Johnson and the so-called Six Day War
19. Controlling the US Vote in the United Nations
20. Rothschilds and the Suez Canal
21. Zionist Supervision Necessary to Control Middle East Situation
22. Rothschilds Interests and "Chosen" Asiatic Jews